Whether you’re new to mindful eating or you mastered it a long time ago, one challenge everyone faces often is simply the lack of recipe inspiration! When you don’t have new or exciting recipes to try, it can make it harder to stay consistent with your positive eating habits.
Today we’re hoping to give you a few new ideas to try in the kitchen to keep you excited about cooking and achieving your goals at the same time! Give these summer-y recipes a go:
Blueberry High Protein Pancakes
- 1 Individual cup of Good Culture Acai Blueberry (or just 5 ounces of your favorite cottage cheese)
- 1 serving of Kodiak Cakes (53 grams)
- Egg whites + Fage Yogurt to desired consistency
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, pecans, almond butter, syrup
Mix it all up until it’s the perfect pancake consistency, and good them until golden brown on a skillet.
Estimated Calories and Macros (without toppings): 388 calories, 41 g carbs, 8 g fat, 38 g protein
- 1 cup spring mix lettuce
- 1 oz fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cucumbers
- 1 tbsp olive oil (+ balsamic vinegar if you like it)
- Salt and pepper
Toss all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
Estimated Calories and Macros: 293 calories, 15 g carbs, 21 g fat, 8 g protein
While the two below aren’t original recipes, we love getting recipes from Precision Nutrition. We’ve made both of these ourselves, and really enjoyed them both. You can get the full details and nutritional info at the links below!