STRONGER BY THE DAY is NOT For Everyone…
In fact, STRONGER BY THE DAY will help you:
- Build confidence and focus on what your body can DO (not just what you look like)
- Motivate you to get back in the gym with programming that is always changing and never boring
- Transition into a strength focus (for the first time, or for the first time in a long time)
- Lose fat and body weight while getting stronger
- Learn how to lift with our resource libraries
- Start a program focused on long-term progress, written by dedicated and proven coaches
- Build a foundation of strength that’ll support your hypertrophy goals (building those delts, glutes, and biceps)
- Conquer your current plateau and gain the tools FINALLY break through
- Join a community of like-minded lifters...
- ...and compete to win members-only challenges
“I used to do bodybuilding style of lifting prior and did not enjoy it as much. Seeing Megs story on YouTube and seeing her IG inspired me to try out powerlifting. Once I decided I really liked the sport and wanted to get better, I thought the two of you would be the perfect fit!
“I was introduced to Power lifting via Youtube. I found Meg and she came at being in the gym completely differently than I’d ever seen. It was so empowering as a female. I signed up and was hooked.
[SSF is] An affordable, personalized, adaptable service that has changed along with my needs to support me as my goals and health change.
“Meg is an inspiration and working on these lifts has made me much more confident and gives me specific goals to work towards but I needed help and Meg and Ryan know their stuff. It has been absolutely incredible, to have coaches that care about your progress, will adapt if needed, and are always going to be there to cheer you on is truly hard to find.
“I was beginning to hit a plateau with 5/3/1, so I wanted to try non-generic programming! [Since then] Meg and Ryan have prepared me for two meets thus far and each time I’ve felt more than prepared! I’ve become so much more confident in both my lifts as well as in myself training in the gym. I want to be strong AF and I LOVE that Meg and Ryan both encourage and promote so many women trying to be badass bitches. Starting with SSF was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my lifting journey!
“SSF has changed my life and it feel so invigorating to walk into the gym and hit incredible PRs and lift heavy.
“If you’re ready for a positive change and linear progression of your total, then choose SSF!!! They are the best by a mile! Through emails, social media, messaging or FB Live, the Strong Strong Friends team makes me feel validated, empowered, important and valued every time.
“Everything was taken care of by coaches Meg and Ryan! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They loaded my warm ups, told me what to do every step of the way, and made sure that I enjoyed my time. Strong Strong Friends is not only about gripping the barbell and feeling the weight but it’s about how the barbell transforms you from the inside every time you face a rep, set, or session.
“Meg, through YouTube got me interested [in Powerlifting] and I ended up falling in love with the idea of being strong. I hit my lowest weight since early high school and have clear muscle definition for the first time ever! My life has improved in so many aspects due to the attentive coaching and care.
“The delivery Megan and Ryan approach training and how they” teach others is a system that worked really well for me when I saw it for the first time.