STRONGER BY THE DAY is NOT For Everyone…
In fact, STRONGER BY THE DAY will help you:
- Build confidence and focus on what your body can DO (not just what you look like)
- Motivate you to get back in the gym with programming that is always changing and never boring
- Transition into a strength focus (for the first time, or for the first time in a long time)
- Lose fat and body weight while getting stronger
- Learn how to lift with our resource libraries
- Start a program focused on long-term progress, written by dedicated and proven coaches
- Build a foundation of strength that’ll support your hypertrophy goals (building those delts, glutes, and biceps)
- Conquer your current plateau and gain the tools FINALLY break through
- Join a community of like-minded lifters...
- ...and compete to win members-only challenges
“The best part of Stronger by the Day is that I feel like I have a coach who knows what’s needed to make me stronger, even though we don’t have one-on-one contact. I feel like I know what I am doing and why, and that makes me stick to the plan rather than under or over train. The explanations of the exercises (and FAQ!) are so clear and the GIFs really help me check if I understood the textual explanation.
Plus, I love the Stronger by the Day Facebook community. It’s the only reason for me to come back to Facebook and check it daily. I love the messages of people inspiring and encouraging each other. It motivates me indirectly.”
“The biggest thing I’ve gained from being in Stronger by the Day is the mindset that less is more. I’ve seen incredible gains in my strength and muscle composition from following these workouts. Before I was trying to workout six days a week for multiple hours. I’ve learned that I have to go slow and steady with this program so I can have enough energy for the big lifts, and it’s paying off. I love how empowered I have felt through getting stronger.”
“I signed up for Stronger by the Day to test it for one month, and now, almost six months later, I’m still a member because I love the programming. I enjoy each of the training blocks and like knowing that everything in the program is there for a reason, and incorporating new exercises into my training has been easy and fun.
My most significant improvement in Stronger by the Day is my upper body strength. My upper body has always been weak but with this programming, my bench press and overhead press have greatly improved. The training block where we focused on biceps was amazing for my biceps. I had been training at the gym for three years and never seen such a huge improvement in my biceps. I was so happy!”
“I’ve finally broken through my plateau and have been putting on weight… Weight on the bar, that is! I’ve gained more confidence being a little wider and having bigger legs than others, because I remember that I have built that muscle. And I’m proud of it. I now have friends in the gym that don’t mind helping me and I’m not timid to try new things.
The most significant improvement from being a Stronger by the Day member would be the confidence boost. I haven’t been in the best moods lately, but I feel so much better when I come in and get to lift heavy.”
“As a new mom, this program has helped me gain back some confidence as I navigate through getting comfortable with my new body. I’ve also been able to lift more since starting the program.
The program is easy to follow with all of the exercise descriptions, demos, and substitutions. It also doesn’t get boring because the cycle focus changes over time, leaving more room for sets and reps to be altered and new exercises to be challenged with.”