Last Revised November 14, 2019
- Strong Strong Friends provides web-based software that allow customers to: access fitness programs, nutrition/diet programs, online coaching (the “Services”), and purchase goods and apparel from our website located at www.strongstrongfriends.com (our “Website“).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
- We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us when you access our Website or use the Services. This can include information you provide to us when you register for an account, fill in a form, sign up for coaching services, correspond with us via the Website, phone, email or otherwise, subscribe to our mailing lists, newsletters or other forms of marketing communications, respond to surveys or use some other feature of the Services as available from time to time, such as “before and after” photo submissions and testimonials.
- If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide our full suite of Services to you.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- From time to time with your consent we may contact you with relevant information about the Services. Most messages we send will be by email.
- If you do not want to receive such messages from us, you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Please note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Services, or technical or security notices.
- You may be asked to consent (by opting-in) to our use of, including but not limited to,“before and after” photos, or testimonials for marketing purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Security. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. Where you register for an account on the Services, you are responsible for maintaining your account’s security.
- Under no circumstances will we share, sell or otherwise disseminate your personal information. As noted above in Provision 10, any use of personal information for marketing purposes will be done only with your express consent.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- We typically collect information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, Flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”). We may combine this information with other personal information we collect directly from you.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the essential operation of our Website such as to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and view its currently available opt-out options at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
NOTICE TO YOU
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Legal Counsel at firstname.lastname@example.org