Looking for a good to-go breakfast option?! Our strong strong friend, JamaRR Royster (aka @pancakegawd), whipped up just the thing for you. And, in truth, these are pretty darn tasty at any time of day!
These Hashbrown, Sausage & Egg Cups are portable and packed with protein. Spend 30 minutes whipping up a batch, and the you’ll be all set on breakfast for the week.
Hashbrown, Sausage & Egg Cup Recipe
By JamaRR Royster (@pancakegawd)
Estimated Serving Size & Nutrition Info:
Serving Info – 12 Cups
Nutrition Info Per Cup – 175 Calories, 12.5g Protein | 9g Fat | 9g Carbs
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 12 oz Turkey Sausage (Lean Italian turkey sausage used here)
- 12 Eggs
- Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- Onions or Chives
- Prepare sausage according to package directions. Cool slightly and cut into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups. Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until browned. Remove from the oven; divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, and optional ingredients: cheese, bell pepper, etc. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to the oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.
- Serve and enjoy!