So you just hit a squat or deadlift day, and now you’re ready to make a killer brunch at home? Our strong strong friend, JamaRR Royster (aka @pancakegawd), has you covered with this absolutely delicious, easy and protein-packed recipe.
Pancake Tacos w/ Grilled Peaches and Bacon
By JamaRR Royster (@pancakegawd)
Estimated Serving Size & Nutrition Info:
Serving Size: 1 serving is about 4 pancakes
Estimated Per Serving: 624 Calories, 35g Protein | 12g Fat | 75g Carbs
Pancake Gawds Signature Ingredients:
- 106g Kodiak Cake Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup Water
- 1-2 Peaches
- 2 Slices of center cut bacon
- Reddi-Whip (Extra Creamy)
- Mix in water with pancake mix. (Find a smooth consistency that’s not too thick or too soupy)
- Lightly oil a griddle and heat over medium-high heat. Fill a 1/4-cup measure with batter and pour onto the hot griddles. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Slice the peaches so you have 12 wedges from each peach. Lightly brush with the water. (Optional: sprinkle all over with the brown sugar.
- Place the peach wedges on the grill or skillet and cook for a minute on each side. Remove from the heat.
- Add the bacon into the frying pan and cook for around on each side until crisp. Remove from the heat.
- Now it’s time to assemble. Fold one of the pancakes into a taco shape and place on a large serving board/plate/tray. Prop up with a peach or cup on each side to keep it in the taco shape, then place another pancake next to the first in the same way (moving the supporting glass/cup so there are now two tacos in between). Continue this way until all the pancake tacos are in place.
- Take the cream from the fridge and pipe into each pancake. Top with the peach and pancetta sliced..
- Serve with syrup or honey.