1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching
$125.00 / month
Our 1-on-1 Nutrition Coaching is for you if you want to…
- Navigate your health and nutrition with confidence
- Bulk, cut, or recomp with a focused and personalized plan
- Transition to a more intuitive approach
- Count macros with full accountability (if in line with your goals)
- Achieve an aesthetic or performance-based goal
- Get motivated with a coach who can inspire and organize your approach to fitness, dieting, and reaching your goals in the kitchen
- Still on the fence? Our belief in our coaching is so strong that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee (see section 10 of our Terms of Service)
How it works and what to expect:
- STEP 1: ENROLL. Once you complete check out on this page, you’ll be directed to a coaching application to screen your responses, collect initial information, and begin your journey.
- STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE. We want to know the details. Tell us about your history, preferences, favorite foods, what you want from working with a coach, and more. Ready to change your life? Get shredded? Prep for a big meet? Tell us here. The more context we have around your goals, experiences, expectations, and more so that your coach can create the best plan for YOU – regardless of your starting point.
- STEP 3: MEET YOUR COACH. We’ll will review your application and profile and match you with one of our coaches. All of our coaches are experienced working with clients online, Precision Nutrition certified, and have a history in competitive strength sports.
- STEP 4: GET YOUR PLAN. Your coach will reach out with a tailored plan that sets you up to tackle your goals. Whether that includes assignments, guides, macros, or more – your coach is there to help you navigate your nutrition with confidence. Our approach is always catered to you, meaning your approach will be based on stacking habits and addressing limiting factors. No sweeping overhauls, no hyper-restrictive diets, and no over-reliance on a food scale. Our goal is to provide actionable steps to what you already do. This creates incremental changes that allow for real, sustainable impact over the long term.
- STEP 5: WEEKLY CHECK INS + TASKS. Each week, you will check-in on your assigned check-in day, and your coach will respond the following day — these will become the baseline of our coaching process. Your coach may also assign specific tasks for you to complete each week and report back so they can continue to gather information, build habits, and guide your nutrition journey. Your coach may also request additional data such as macros, bodyweight, check-in photos, and more — all to create the most flexible and personalized coaching experience that helps you reach your goals.
- STEP 6: BUILD HABITS FOR LIFE. Week-to-week and month-to-month, your coach will continue to update, adjust, and build on your plan to ensure your continued long-term success.
**Please note: we have a 3-month minimum commitment for this offering. This is to ensure that you and your coach have enough time to really drive progress and dial in on the best strategy and approach to reach your personal goals.
I understand that this service is not medical nutrition therapy. My coach cannot legally prescribe diets or supplements to treat medical and clinical conditions, including eating disorders, diabetes, or obesity.
I have never been diagnosed with, nor do not have characteristics of an eating disorder. If you're not sure, take the NEDA Eating Disorders Screening Tool.
By purchasing our 1-on-1 nutrition coaching you agree to the subscription terms of a minimum 3-month contract.
Out of stock